Sunday 7 April 2013

The Perfect Baby

So probably every parent thinks this about their own child. But seriously...Gavin is the perfect baby. He's a champ! We were so worried about establishing breastfeeding since we were separated for so long at the hospital. He latched on his first try and after a few bumps the first few days, he now eats like a pro. He sleeps. And sleeps. And sleeps. To the point where we constantly check him to make sure he's ok! I feel like knocking on wood the entire time I write this post, just because I'm seriously waiting for the other shoe to drop and him to go crazy on us. He is sleeping for 3 hour stretches, even through the night, giving us some much needed rest. He had his first bath tonight and didn't even fuss! Ok, so he did rocket-poo on me right after he got out, but still!

That's my brag for the night.




No comments: