Friday 15 February 2013

Week 32

My new thing is going to be posting these "weekly" belly updates on an actual week by week basis. I have 8 to go. I can do this.

Valentine's Recap: Yes, I did wait until 6:00 (and 0 seconds) to open my note! Within the note were very sweet instructions on how even though I may not feel like getting dressed up to go out, we may not have many date nights out in the next little while so let's take advantage! I made my way downtown in the nasty pouring rain and we had a great dinner (Valentine's Day 4 course prix fixe? Well, don't mind if I do!)

Here's this week's post dinner pic, outside the closed nursery door. Less because of keeping the reveal a secret, and more because there is now simply no wall space available for a photo. Sigh.




Oh, and an FYI for maternity fashionistas...when you wear stripes (and really, what is out there in maternity wear that ISN'T stripes...), when taking a photo, ensure that your stripes are somewhat "lined up" to avoid looking like this:


Everyone loves an outtake.


How far along: 32 weeks
Total weight gain: will have to see at my next appointment, but I'm guessing I'm rapidly approaching the 20 lb mark...
Maternity clothes: here's one new wardrobe addition! Shh...it's not maternity. Maybe that's what's up with the mangled stripes.
Stretch marks: nope!
Sleep: good, except for the 5:40am stressing about not having milk morning.... 
Best moment this week: shopping day in Burlington with my mom and aunt! Got some great nursery decorations and baby will no longer go naked their first week of life with lots of new sleepers!
Miss anything? taking stairs without running out of breath, and my Valentine's meal was missing a glass of wine or cocktail :(
Movement: all. day. long. It's crazy to see a huge bulge in my side when baby stretches their feet out!
Food cravings: let's just say that ice cream did NOT last long.
Anything make you queasy or sick: nothing new
Gender: ?  we were lucky to find a FEW neutral outfits while shopping. Hope baby looks good in green!
Labour signs: none
Symptoms: still tailbone, BUT....I went to an osteopath today with no idea what to expect, and actually feel a bit better afterwards! I'm sure tonight's 2 hour drive home won't do me much good though...
Belly button in or out: still in! Eric lost his bet that it would be out by Valentine's Day.
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody: happyyy
Looking forward to: Family Day weekend with my fam! And the waffles I'm going to beg Mom to make for weekend breakfast :) 

No comments: