Monday 11 February 2013

Week 31


Baby Pineapple and I apologize for this tardy post. More to come this week, I swear!






How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: I think 17 lbs...and counting!
Maternity clothes: managed to get some new basic tees from Old Navy so I'm fashionably pairing them with a variety of sweats.
Stretch marks: still staying away!
Sleep: still good, except the one night I must have slept funny and woke up with a crazy muscle knot/pain in my hip. Luckily it went away later that day. Also had another dream (have had the exact same one before) where baby is moving and stretching in my belly but my skin is so thin that when baby stretches out a hand or foot, I can see the outline of fingers or toes through my skin! So weird!
Best moment this week: spent an overnight at home which was a nice change of scenery, and got to catch up with my bestie!
Miss anything? I may have asked Eric if he could just take a turn growing baby for about 5 minutes and take on the belly....but otherwise, trying to soak in these last few weeks with my bump!
Movement: I thought baby may have run out of room when I felt less movement for a few days, but they're back! Lots of wiggles and stretches, more now in the morning, and at least once a day hiccups!
Food cravings: may have picked up a handful of sour watermelons while at Bulk Barn...and ice cream happened to be on sale...and hey, I haven't indulged in ice cream this entire pregnancy, so I figure I owe it to my bump.
Anything make you queasy or sick: keep the hard booze far away from me! Shots were poured this weekend at a friend's birthday and I literally held my breath to avoid the smell.
Gender: no new guesses this week, but still anxious to find out!!
Labour signs: none
Symptoms: myyyy taaiilllboonneee..... :(
Belly button in or out: still in
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody: happyyy
Looking forward to: Valentine's Day, hospital tour, doula consultation...busy week ahead!

No comments: