Tuesday 26 February 2013

Week 34


Baby is taking my breath away...literally. I feel like my lung capacity has shrunk in half over the past 2 days. Maybe I'll get lucky and not-so-little pea will decide to make an early arrival, which isn't hard to imagine consider they are currently kicking and punching in an apparent attempt to get the heck outta there.




How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain: 22ish
Maternity clothes: biggest decisions this week will be what to wear for maternity photos!
Stretch marks: haven't seen one yet!
Sleep: more tossing and turning but still relatively good
Best moment this week: loved partner yoga class!
Miss anything? taking a deep breath and being somewhat comfortable sitting down
Movement: baby is getting aggressive! Lots of stretching, rolling, jabbing of knees and elbows...
Food cravings: before I even knew I was pregnant, we went to an outdoor music festival. The best part of the entire 3 day weekend for me was discovering the most incredible ginger ice cream. And yes, I did get this ice cream each of the 3 days. I have missed it ever since. And my wonderful friends just gave me some for my birthday! Cannot wait to dig in!
Anything make you queasy or sick: no, but spicy food has been giving me heartburn!
Gender: can't wait to find out!
Labour signs: nope
Symptoms: tailbone pain (being in the car is the WORST), crushed lungs and stomach (no big meals or deep breaths for me!)
Belly button in or out: still in.......barely.
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody: happy but getting more uncomfortable :(
Looking forward to: my birthday! And maternity pics this weekend!!!

No comments: