Monday 4 March 2013

Week 35


Today marks one month until baby's due date!!! I can't stand not knowing when the big day will be...if baby will be early, late, or right on time. I just hope little pea comes on his/her own time, exactly when they're ready. At my midwife appointment, we found out that pea's head is waaay down, hopefully there to stay! Seem like he/she is comfy where they are and I may not get too much bigger. Apparently I'm quite accommodating to a head on my bladder and a bum or legs or something crowding my lungs. For now, I'll have to soak up every last one of these swift kicks to the ribs. 1 month to go!



How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain: creeping slightly past the 20 mark
Maternity clothes: I'm starting to think there's not much wrong with the old school maternity "outfits" that were more like tents...wearing a tent right about now would probably be pretty comfy
Stretch marks: none!
Sleep: mostly good, waking up to pee is now a state of desperation....feels like I'm sleeping so well that I wake up at the last minute almost in pain!
Best moment this week: my birthday, complete with breakfast and lunch with my man and dinner with my family!
Miss anything? deep breaths, staying away from junk food :(
Movement: not quite as many hiccup sessions but still lots of squirming and kicking!
Food cravings: everything I shouldn't be eating, but sometimes cave as a last hurrah before post-baby healthy eating kicks in
Anything make you queasy or sick: spicy gives me heartburn!
Gender: can't wait to find out!
Labour signs: none
Symptoms: tailbone painnnnnn, heartburn after some foods, lower back a bit more sore than before
Belly button in or out: barely in and looking really weird...
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody: getting excited to meet little pea!
Looking forward to: continuing with Hypnobirthing, hopefully making time for more swims this week...we went on the weekend and being in the water felt awesome! 

No comments: