Thursday 21 March 2013

Week 37

We made it! Though I've always felt that I will probably go past my "due date", it was still a relief to have hit the FULL TERM point and know that this little pea should be almost done baking and nice and healthy when he/she comes to join us!



How far along: 37 weeks - full term!
Total weight gain: I think we could technically say 27 but let's call it what it is and say that little pea has brought on about an extra 30.
Maternity clothes: leggings, leggings, leggings
Stretch marks: none!
Sleep: mostly good, still lots of wakeups to shift position
Best moment this week: picking up the new car, more maternity photos!
Miss anything? being able to spend time in the car without feeling like my body has been twisted into a pretzel
Movement: still lots of stretching!
Food cravings: nothing specific, though I did tell Eric that we might have to make a trip to Mandarin at some point before this baby comes out because I've been thinking about Chinese food since Calgary...
Anything make you queasy or sick: St. Patty's day alcohol was definitely not missed by me!
Gender: can't wait to find out!
Labour signs: starting to feel a bit achy and crampy on and off but nothing serious
Symptoms: sore overall! trying for lots of time in the pool with sore back and stiff joints.
Belly button in or out: still in!
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody: very happy :) Eric has been saying the sweetest things now that we're nearing the end of what has very fortunately been an enjoyable pregnancy. I'll miss it!
Looking forward to: friends coming for a sleepover this weekend! and our midwife home visit later this week...it's getting real! 

No comments: