Tuesday 26 March 2013

Week 38


My due date is next week. NEXT WEEK. Whaaaaaat!!! I'm excited, nervous, overjoyed and terrified. Mix that up with a bit more discomfort and you've got a COUNTDOWN until baby arrives!



How far along: 38 weeks - so close!
Total weight gain: a solid 30. 
Maternity clothes: well check me out this week: jeans and a non-maternity t-shirt! 
Stretch marks: none!
Sleep: more uncomfortable, more wakeups, more bathroom breaks, more hip pain :(
Best moment this week: a relaxing weekend to ourselves...probably the last one just the two of us!
Miss anything? flopping down on my stomach and my joints not feeling like an 85 year old
Movement: almost seems like more this week! lots of poking around even though our midwife says baby's head is fully engaged
Food cravings: trying to curb my bad habits before baby comes out and I have to get tough on eating healthier!
Anything make you queasy or sick: nope, but definitely feeling crampier this week
Gender: can't wait to find out!
Labour signs: more cramps sporadically throughout the day
Symptoms: sore joints, sore tailbone
Belly button in or out: victory! still an innie!
Wedding rings on or off: on
Happy or moody: happy but getting more anxious
Looking forward to: Easter weekend with the fam and lots of yummy food!

No comments: