Tuesday 4 June 2013

One Month...One Month Later.

Wow, I'm bad at this. Can you tell we have a little man who is quite attached to his mama and prefers sleeping in arms than in his bed? There has not been much hands free time around here. But that's no excuse. I've said it before, but I guess there's no harm in saying it again...I VOW TO BLOG MORE! I'm getting really upset with myself because I really wanted this blog to be about the little things...jotting down those little every day things so I don't forget.

Little things like the way I caught Gavin's first smile on video on his one month birthday. The way he can make me laugh out loud at 3am by ripping the biggest toot. The way I completely melt at the look on his face when he's finished nursing, whips his head back, clears his throat and settles back into me, completely content.

Or the not-so-heart melting times of screaming so hard in the car his voice went hoarse for 3 days. Or when he decided that half hour catnaps are the way to go and crying the rest of the day is a good past time.

But LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS.



Our one month photos were a few days after his one month birthday since these stickers we ordered from Etsy took longer to arrive. He was practicing his smiling after showing us the first one on May 1st!

And then there were the outtakes...

The Typical Gavin

The "I'm too cute for my own good" Gavin
The Sneezy Gavin

The Sassy Gavin

No comments: