Monday 28 January 2013

Pea's Favourite Food

Ironically, it's not peas, as this mama loves almost all foods, but hates peas.

This baby loves MELON.

For the past few weeks, cantaloupes and/or honeydew have been on sale, and I figured it would be a nice change and a good snack to have around. All cut up in the fridge, it didn't last too long. And every single time I've had it, baby starts going nuts! It's become like an inside joke and pretty entertaining to watch my belly go crazy with each bite. Yesterday was a double whammy as I had some music on my laptop during melon snack time...what a show!

Now that we're days away from the 30 week mark, I'm becoming more and more aware that the big day is getting closer and closer, meaning my time enjoying this pregnancy will be over all too soon. As excited as I am to meet this little one, I know I'll be sad to have this time come to an end. Feeling these wiggles and kicks, pokes and stretches....except for this very second when I felt a nice big jump on my bladder. Ok, maybe I will be ready.

No comments: