Friday 14 December 2012

Last weekend in the mountains


I figure before I launch into photos and stories from our sunny weekend in California, I should probably pay tribute to our last weekend in Banff, and Eric's one and only ski day in the mountains. I've never enjoyed skiing, but wish I did. Something about the speed and not feeling in control, plus being freezing cold and wet and paying big bucks to do so just doesn't appeal to me. I knew Eric was really excited about skiing in the mountains, so off we went to Banff one last time, spending Saturday on the ski hills. As much as well all complain about snow, seriously, the snow we've had out here is so pretty and I'll definitely miss the Christmas feeling of the fluffy snow since apparently Ontario weather is looking more like spring.




Plus one of us in front of our Christmasy mantle! I love our little tree :) 








No comments: