Monday 10 December 2012

Week 22



As soon as December 1st hit, life turned chaotic. That weekend, we drove to Banff for one last weekend in the mountains and one chance for Eric to go skiing. The weather delivered, being nice and snowy but not too horribly cold. Obviously I did not take part in the skiing, but spent my day on the slopes riding the insanely long gondola and testing out different cafes. On the way back, we stopped at the mall at my work for some empty boxes for packing and made a frantic run to the grocery store, rushing to drop everything off at home and dropping off the rental car on time.

We were both busy with work and writing Christmas cards in the evenings, but made a few minutes for Week 22 pics! Baby has been kicking like crazy, more frequent during the day and definitely stronger. I imagine I'll feel like I've been the subject of an inner drum circle or soccer match by Month 9... I've also been having a lot of Braxton Hicks, which I never expected this early. Usually at least a few times a day, all of a sudden I'll feel everything tighten and tense, and then relax. Weird. And sometimes nearly traumatic if I have to pee as that pressure = not a good situation.
Here we are at Week 22!




No comments: