Tuesday 18 December 2012

We're Back!

It's been go go go since we touched down in tropical Ontario this past Friday! What's up with the green, sunny Christmas? Even though everyone always complains about snow, it was the most perfect Christmas weather we left behind in Calgary, and now it seems more like the beginnings of spring than a week before Christmas.

We've had a great time seeing and catching up with the first round of family and friends! Today was back to the city, which hasn't gone too well so far. Have I mentioned my dislike (putting it as politely as possible) for Toronto? I'm just not a city girl. This morning proved it. I thought maybe after being away, it would feel good to be back, and feel somewhat like "home". Wrong. I'm heading outside of the city as soon as I'm finished the lunch I'm currently eating at a cafe, and I can't wait to get out. Maybe once we're back in our condo and starting to transform our tiny second bedroom into baby's room, it'll feel a bit better.

Sigh.

Off for the rest of Christmas shopping....

No comments: