Thursday 1 November 2012

Week 17


Happy November! Note how I say NOVEMBER with an N. Which is what this month should be. Just a regular, clean-shaven, getting ready for Christmas month. Not dirty 'staches sprouting up everywhere. I've gotten away with no mo on Eric every other year, but I'm afraid this might be the year. I will not speak of it, therefore not draw attention to it and certainly not encourage it, and if it happens....well, he's a sound sleeper and I know where the razor is. The only way you can get away with Movember is if you sport a mo like this:

from bebo mia's Pinterest page - check it out!

Anyways, more importantly, Week 17 is here! Baby now has it's own fingerprints and is the size of an....ONION. Every single week I get so excited for my Sunday morning email, revealing what cute piece of produce baby resembles. This week was one of the first surprises, as we seem to always spoil it one way or another by looking ahead or reading it somewhere by accident. And the big surprise was an onion. Well, I tell you what, I'm losing faith in the produce system. Because that very day, we had a smallish size normal onion and 3 shallots (technically onions) on our counter. Let's hope for a nice fruit next week, ok baby?



Like my messy attempt at a Halloween board? :( 

No comments: