Tuesday 20 November 2012

Week 20


Week 20...halfway there. Time has seemed to go fairly slowly so far, so it's hard to believe that we're at the halfway point! I have a feeling the second half will be even more fun, exciting and potentially uncomfortable than the first. Baby seemed to kick things into high gear as soon as we reached the 20 week mark on the weekend. All of a sudden, little pea is kicking up a storm in there! The best part was when finally, Eric was able to feel a bit of movement too, one particular late afternoon when it was definite kicks, not just random movement. Such a special moment, even though I know there will be way more kicking to come!

Also, I now look pregnant. Not that I didn't before, but sometimes in the morning or depending what I was wearing, it could be debatable, sort of that "too much at the buffet" look. Now with this little banana baby, there's definitely a bump there. And I love it!




To preface this, I HATE BANANAS. Always have, likely always will. I do, however, like banana bread/muffins, provided there are no huge naner chunks hiding in there. But otherwise, keep bananas far away from me. I can tell if banana is hiding in something too. Give me one whiff of those great fruit/veggie drinks or smoothies. If there's a hint of banana in there, I'LL KNOW. And I'll stay far away. I think Daddy will have to do the banana feeding with little pea. Unless they take after their mama and won't put up with that crap.




No comments: